EMS is an exciting and growing career path. Check out the number of opportunities across the area to work as an EMT, Paramedic or EMS Administrator.
If you would like to advertise an employment opportunity on this page contact our office at 701-221-0567 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Starting 10-4-2016 you must be a member to place an ad on the site.
Ads will appear on the page for 3 months unless the office is informed the position has been filled or the employer asks for an ad extension. Ad wording will appear exactly how they are provided in the email or MS word format.
TITLE: EMS/Paramedic Clinical Coordinator
POSITION #: 000102471
Is directly accountable and responsible to the Health Sciences Department Chair.
Responsible for coordinating the clinical and field training and preceptor training components of the EMS/Paramedic program, and, instructing courses in the EMS/Paramedic Program, as assigned by the Health Sciences Department Chair or EMS/Paramedic Program Director, in accordance with the mission and philosophy of Bismarck State College.
14. Supports innovation, creativity and ideas to improve/enhance processes, functions, etc. in the department and as a whole for the college.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
3. Experience in paramedic program instruction.
PHYSICAL & HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS:
1. Involves a maximum physical effort requirement of greater than 100 pounds.
2. May include potential exposure to mechanical, chemical, electrical and infectious hazards.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to making fair pay decisions and for determining job performance.
Band 2000 – Academic
Family: 2110 – Assistant Professor
Term: 9 months, Special, non-tenure track
Status: Full-time (100%)
Sanford Health- Paramedic and EMT Job Openings- Various Locations
The Esmond Ambulance is looking to hire an EMT to work Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm, along with one weekend a month. Please contact Donna at 701-230-2889 for details and salary.
Job Description: Ambulance Operations Manager
Location: Mohall Ambulance Service, Mohall, North Dakota
Shift hiring: ¾ - Full time
Reports To: Board of Directors
Salary: Based on experience
Applications open: November 1, 2017
Application: Resume mailed to Mohall Ambulance Service, P.O. Box 685, Mohall, ND 58761
Applications due: November 15, 2017 6:00 pm
The individual is responsible for the oversight of daily operations of the Mohall Ambulance Service system to ensure we are being efficient and effective in meeting our customers as well as the community’s needs through adequate staffing, adequate availability of vehicles, and adequate provisions of supplies and equipment in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure daily customer happiness
· Initiates recruitment and interviewing process
· Directing all ambulance operations, finance, training, maintenance, recruiting and retention, grant writing, safety, HIPAA, security, and human resource activities
· Establishes, reviews, and maintains procedures to ensure maximum quality control and effectiveness in ambulance service delivery
· Cultivates partnerships with public and private organizations to improve the efficiency of service delivery
· Provides written and oral presentations to council, media, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders
· Assists in developing short and long term operational goals and objectives and evaluates achievement of those goals
· Responsible for preparation of annual operational budget and the control of operations according to approved budgets
· Responsible for preparation of service proposals for generating and increasing revenues, establishing appropriate inventory control measures, and preparing and implementing public relation efforts and marketing campaigns.
· Provide updates to the Board of Directors on status of and deviations from planned programs
· Makes recommendations to the Board of Directors for improvements in policies, procedures, operations, and programs
· Approve timesheets and expense documents
· Attend leadership and management training, ND EMS Advisory Council meetings to keep abreast of EMS issues
· Ensure staff are trained to their appropriate level and conduct staff evaluations as appropriate
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Must be as a minimum, a National Registry Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and a State of ND licensed EMT
· Must have outstanding leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to effectively lead others
· Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Must demonstrate positive, respectful behavior in dealing with people at all levels
· Must meet local medical control requirements
· Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
· Must be able to pass a drug test and have no prior history of a felony
· Computer skills in working with MS Word, Excel, Publisher, and basic knowledge of Quickbooks
· Must possess or obtain within one (1) year NIMS – IS 700; ICS 100, ICS 200, ICS 300, and ICS 400
· Must attend or has attended North Dakota EMS Association Leadership Course Levels I through IV and Management Courses
In recognizing the importance of rural communities supporting the mineral development in western North Dakota, Farm Credit Services and AgriBank worked together to establish the Rural Community Grant Fund.
The Rural Community Grant Fund offers grants up to $50,000 to western North Dakota nonprofit organizations (or equivalent) that successfully exhibit the impact of mineral exploration in their service area. Funding will be available for proposals encompassing housing projects; health, safety, and environment programs; medical facilities; educational programs; and more!
In order to facilitate successful project proposals, Farm Credit Services of North Dakota and Farm Credit Services of Mandan have contracted with Strengthen ND to provide technical assistance for grant writing. The Rural Community Grant Fund is a great opportunity with a quick turnaround time, which is often advantageous for many organizations. Helping to direct much-needed resources to mission-driven organizations like yours is something that Strengthen ND is equipped to do.
Attached you will find an FAQ sheet better explaining the Rural Community Grant Fund. The next deadline for proposal submission is August 31st. If you have any questions or are interested in applying, please contact me as soon as possible.
Enbridge Training and grant information found here