A Great Start Makes All the Difference
You want your managers to be effective leaders and successful from the start. But sometimes, we find managers struggling and their teams’ morale is declining. Soon enough, you start realizing that high-performing employees promoted into management lack the skills to be effective managers, which requires a different skillset.
Managers who receive the necessary tools and training are set up to become leaders who create engaged productive teams, and drive greater results for your organization.
This 6-hour face-to-face workshop teaches participants the following key concepts:
· Manager Mindset – learn the mindset required for a successful transition from individual contributor to manager
· Four Conversations Model – learn a highly effective framework for understanding the conversations needed to manage people and performance
· Four Essential Skills – learn how to have purposeful conversations that create positive, productive relationships
Following the workshop, participants have access to the First-time Manager Challenge, which guides them through a set of tasks to practice new skills back on the job and access to workshop videos and worksheets through the learner portal for a full year.
Who Should Attend
· First-time and established managers, and those considering a transition into management
· New managers wanting to increase their leadership effectiveness
· Mid-level or new managers or supervisors
Made Possible By
A grant through the Center for Rural Health Flex Program with administrative support by NDEMSA has significantly lowered the cost of this training. The typical fee is $349.
Membership Dues are NOT refundable. Registration fees, less a 25% processing fee, are refundable if written notice of cancellation is received before April 14th . Notice of cancellation is received after April 14th will NOT be refunded. All refunds will be issued after the conclusion of the conference.