EMS Agencies Paying Roster Members NDEMSA Dues
For those agencies who elect to pay each of their roster members dues there is a very easy way you can continue to do this. Here are the necessary steps to renew NDEMSA memberships for your service members.
1. Contact NDEMSA by emailing (email@example.com) or by phone at 701-221-0567 to indicate that you would like to have your agency pay the individual memberships for members of your organization.
2. NDEMSA staff will prepare a spreadsheet detailing all of your current roster members along with their contact information and status of their NDEMSA membership dues.
3. Please review the roster for any changes, indicate the individuals that you wish to pay their membership dues, and cross out any members that are no longer on your roster.
4. Return the updated roster along with the check for the amount of NDEMSA dues that is owed and return to: NDEMSA, 1622 East Interstate Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58503
5. If you wish to pay by credit card, please either enclose the credit card number, expiration date, and 3 digit code with the mailing or call our office with the credit card information.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us throughout the process.
Q: Who can pay their membership dues online on the www.ndemsa.org website?
A: Anyone who is currently NOT a member, and those who have transitioned to the December 31st expiration date
Q: How can I pay the membership dues online?
A: Simply click on the "membership join or renew now" tab that is located on the left side of the home page. Follow the necessary prompts. If you would like one year select the $40 membership option and if you would like the 2 year option select the $60 membership.
If you have questions or concerns about membership extension, please contact our office.