North Dakota Department of Health – Division of Emergency Medical Systems
Instructor Coordinator Refresher/ Training Officer Update
View Brochure Here
April 11 Registration (Completed)June 6th Registration
2019 Recertification Courses
Recertification courses for Instructor Coordinators have been set for 2 different dates in 2019:
Meeting Locations and Hotel Information
Thursday, April 11th from 8 am to 5 pm (Completed)
800 S 3rd St,
Bismarck, ND 58504
Room Rate for April 11th is $109.00. The EMS Block will be released March 11th, 2019. Ask for the “ND EMS” block rate.
Thursday, June 6th from 8 am to 5 pm
507 25th St. SW Jamestown, ND 58401 (701) 252-3611
Room Rate for $85.00. The EMS Block will be released May 6, 2018. Ask for the EMS Block
Topics to be Covered
New State Requirements
EMT Portfolio Rollout
Lesson Plans Incorporating Scenario Based Testing
What is needed for I/C License Renewal?
· Complete an 8 hour Instructor Coordinator/Continuing Education Coordinator Refresher
· Have at least a 70% pass rate in both cognitive and psychomotor examinations for NREMT primary certification courses.
· Have participated as the course coordinator or primary instructor in at least one initial EMS training course within the 2 year licensure period.
· Persons that are employed or affiliated with a licensed training institution may submit documentation of 8 hours of adult education training to satisfy the relicensure requirements.
· CECs are only required to take the 8 hour refresher course.
Method 1: Complete and mail in the brochure (Here) Registration ends 1 week before class begins.
-Return the brochure, along with your payment (check or provide credit card number), to: NDEMSA, 1622 East Interstate Ave., Bismarck, ND 58503.
Method 2: Register online and pay with your credit card. Online ends one week before the class is scheduled.
April 11 Registration (Completed)