North Dakota Department of Health – Division of Emergency Medical Systems
Instructor Coordinator Refresher/ Training Officer Update
View Brochure HERE
2020 Recertification Courses
Recertification courses for Instructor Coordinators have been set for 2 different dates in 2020:
Meeting Locations and Hotel Information
Thursday, April 2nd from 8 am to 5 pm
800 S 3rd St,
Bismarck, ND 58504
Friday, June 5th from 8 am to 5 pm
Hampton Inn & Suites
2700 8th Ave SW
Jamestown, ND 58401
Topics to be Covered
New State Requirements
EMT Portfolio Rollout
Lesson Plans Incorporating Scenario Based Testing
What is needed for I/C License Renewal?
· Complete an 8 hour Instructor Coordinator/Continuing Education Coordinator Refresher
· Have at least a 70% pass rate in both cognitive and psychomotor examinations for NREMT primary certification courses.
· Have participated as the course coordinator or primary instructor in at least one initial EMS training course within the 2 year licensure period.
· Persons that are employed or affiliated with a licensed training institution may submit documentation of 8 hours of adult education training to satisfy the relicensure requirements.
· CECs are only required to take the 8 hour refresher course.
Method 1: Complete and mail in the brochure HERE Registration ends 1 week before class begins.
-Return the brochure, along with your payment (check or provide credit card number), to: NDEMSA, 1622 East Interstate Ave., Bismarck, ND 58503.
Method 2: Register online and pay with your credit card. Online ends one week before the class is scheduled.